Torch Slabs Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5 allows for the torch & lantern item to be placed on any and all half slab blocks including custom ones from other mod packs. Currently, this mod only supports the basic torch block but the author plan to expand this to include other decoration blocks in the future.
TorchSlabs is compatible with any basic texture resource packs that changes the vanilla torches, though they are not inherently compatible with Resources Packages that changes the model of the vanilla torch, for instance the torches will continue to appear as a vanilla torch as it uses its own separate “template_torch.json” model that would need to created and overridded at torchslabmod/models/block/template_torch.json.
Mod comparability with:
- Upgrade Aquatic
Note that only the 1.14.4 version currently has support as these mods are yet to updated to 1.15.1. Support will be added as they upgrade.
The water proof torches from Druid Craft.
The Coloured Jellyfish Torches from Upgrade Aquatic Mod
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Torch Slabs Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.14.4
For Minecraft 1.15.1
For Minecraft 1.15.2
For Minecraft 1.16.1
For Minecraft 1.16.3
For Minecraft 1.16.5
For Minecraft 1.17.1