Torch Bandolier Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5 adds an item that stores a large number of torches and can place them.
How to use:
- Sneak and right-click (not looking at a block) to toggle auto-fill mode. When on, the torch bandolier searches your inventory about every second and absorbs any vanilla torches it finds.
- Right-click on blocks to place torches. No quirks or anything, you may as well be holding a very large stack of torches.
- Sneak and left-click (preferably not looking at a block) to extract a stack of torches.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and Silent Lib.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Torch Bandolier Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.12.2
For Minecraft 1.13.2
For Minecraft 1.14.2
For Minecraft 1.14.3
For Minecraft 1.14.4
For Minecraft 1.15.2
For Minecraft 1.16.4
For Minecraft 1.16.5
For Minecraft 1.17.1