Tool Rack Data Pack (1.18,2, 1.18.1) introduces the Tool Rack – a new item that allows you to hang your weapons and tools up on a wall. To get the Tool Rack, you need to rename an item frame to “rack”. After that, you can put the renamed item frame on a block and it will turn into a Tool Rack. You can put items such as swords, pickaxes, bows, and shields on a tool rack by pressing right-click. Press right-click again to get them back. A Tool Rack can only hold up to one item at a time and it will drop itself when broken. Have fun!
- New item: The Tool Rack that you can use to hang your weapons and tools on.
How to Install:
- Download the data pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out — open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy it. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.