Tool Kit Mod 1.18.1, 1.16.5 adds useful commands and improves the vanilla structure blocks.
- Increases the size limit of the structure block from 32 to 512
- Increases the size limit of the structure block’s bounding box from 64 to 128
Sets GameRules “doDaylightCycle”, “doMobSpawning” and “doWeatherCycle” to falseSets time to 6000 and weather to clear
Sets GameRules “doDaylightCycle”, “doMobSpawning” and “doWeatherCycle” back to true
No argument given
Prints registry name + nbt of held items/blocks in chat and copies it to clipboard
Prints registry name + nbt of held item
Copies registry name + nbt of all items/blocks in hotbar to clipboard
Copies registry name + nbt of all items/blocks in inventory to clipboard
Counts ores in given radius ( 16×16 * int ) around the player in given dimensenion and prints in the chat how many of each ore there was in the radius, and its percentes of all ores in the that radius
Removes all vanilla blocks that isnt ores in given radius ( 16×16 * int ) around the player
Removes all air block in the given structure file
Kills all animals
Kills all experience orbs
Kills all monsters
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Tool Kit Mod 1.18.1, 1.16.5 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.14.4
For Minecraft 1.15.1
For Minecraft 1.15.2
For Minecraft 1.16.5
For Minecraft 1.18.1