Tool Belt Mod (1.18.2, 1.17.1) adds a belt to carry your tools in.
- Baubles compatibility.
- 2 stock slots upgradeable to 9.
- Quickly switch between tools using the handy Radial Menu! (Hold R down — or change the keybind to your preference)
- Item Display on Players — show off your tools at all times! (only the first 2 slots are shown)
- Now with an actual belt!
- It holds any non-stackable item.
- Item Whitelist, for those cases where “non-stackable” isn’t enough to decide what can be inserted
- Item Blacklist, for when “any” is too much
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Tool Belt Mod (1.18.2, 1.17.1) Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.13.2
For Minecraft 1.14.2
For Minecraft 1.14.3
For Minecraft 1.14.4
For Minecraft 1.15.1
For Minecraft 1.16.1
For Minecraft 1.16.2
For Minecraft 1.16.3
For Minecraft 1.16.4