TNT Yeeters Data Pack 1.17.1 introduces a new creature into the game. TNT Yeeters is a mob that was created by a weird combination of Grindstone, TNT, and Skeleton Head. This creature looks very strange and funny. However, don’t be fooled by its look, for it is very helpful. TNT Yeeters is a friendly mob that will help you chase away hostile mobs with TNT! Whenever there’s a monster nearby, TNT Yeeters will throw a TNT at them.
- New mob: TNT Yeeters.
- TNT Yeeters uses TNT to chase away hostile mobs. You can supply TNT Yeeters with more TNT by dropping TNT on the ground for them to pick up.
- To summon a TNT Yeeters, you need 2 Grindstones, 1 Skeleton Head, and 1 TNT. Build the structure like the images below. Remember to put the Skeleton Head last.
How to Install:
Please note that this data pack requires the appropriate resource pack and will not work with out it. Make sure to install that as well!
- Download the data pack and its resource pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Options…, then click on Resource Packs…, choose Open Resource Pack Folder. A window will pop out. You should drop the resource pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder. Then activate the resource pack by clicking on the triangle button on its thumbnail. (If you don’t see the resource pack, press Done then click on Resource Packs… again.)
- Go back to the main menu by pressing on Done button twice. Select Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out. Open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.
TNT Yeeters Data Pack 1.17.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.17.1