TNT Throw Data Pack 1.18.1, 1.17.1 allows you to throw TNT from a distance away. TNT is arguably the most fun block it Minecraft. It is destructive but because of that, it is also amusing to play with. You can use TNT for multiple purposes like mining, trapping people, killing mobs, destroying buildings, etc. This data pack makes TNT even more fun by allowing you to throw them from afar. To throw a TNT, you need to hold a Flint and Steel in your off-hand, TNT in your main-hand then press right-click. The TNT you throw will explode just like a normal TNT would. Have fun!
- Throwable TNTs.
How to Install:
- Download the data pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out — open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy it. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.
TNT Throw Data Pack 1.18.1, 1.17.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.17.1
For Minecraft 1.18.1