Time Is Up Mod 1.16.5 introduces into the game a timer system, which commences counting down whenever players enter a new dimension. Many opine that Steve being a regular human, shouldn’t be able to survive in such harsh condition as the ones in Nether and End and survivability is facilitated. This, in turn, relegates game adversity and makes it monotonous in the long-run. With Time Is Up, however, players will face a novelty challenge when they enter the dimensions as a timer will start ticking down from 10 minutes. Players can only maintain their health during this time and will die once the timer goes down to 0. While sounding quite difficult on paper, Time Is Up also implemented a plethora of items that can be used to augment the timing.
- A Timer system was implemented.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Time Is Up Mod 1.16.5 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.16.5