Timber Data Pack (1.18.2, 1.17.1) allows you to instantly chop down a tree just by breaking one log with any axe. This is extremely useful in gathering wood and can save you a lot of time.
- Chop down trees instantly
- Works with every type of log
- Supports custom trees
- Leaves drop normal loot
- Takes account of any enchantment
- Many options for customization
- You can choose to not chop down the whole tree by sneaking while breaking it.
- To access the customization menu, you need to run the command 「/function timber:help」. This will open the help menu and allows you to access the Setting. There are many settings that you can turn on/off to your liking.
How to Install:
- Download the data pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out — open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy it. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.
Timber Data Pack (1.18.2, 1.17.1) Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.15:
For Minecraft 1.16:
For Minecraft 1.17:
For Minecraft 1.18.1
For Minecraft 1.18.2
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 5 Average: 3.6]