Throw Weapon Data Pack (1.18.2, 1.17.1) allows you to use any items as a ranged weapon. After installing this data pack, you can use any items that you hold to throw it at your enemies. Items that you throw at your enemies will deal a small amount of damage. But, you can use special items such as TNT or Fire Charge to trigger their effect from afar. Not only that, throwing a sword will deal damages equal to that sword’s attack damage. To throw an item, simply hold it in your main hand and press “F”. Have fun!
- To throw your items, press “F”.
How to Install:
- Download the data pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out — open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy it. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.