Thermopolium Mod (1.16.5) introduces into the game a new cooking method, in which players can use heat and temperature to make raw food edible. Normally, the only way to cook a steak would be throwing them into the furnace, yet this method is quite monotonous if players have to do it repeatedly every day. As players progress further into the game, they would soon realise that the best game features are the little things, yet cooking is not a part of them. With Thermopolium, players will be given a very Asian-inspired cooking method that not only makes the food salubrious, it will also grant players efficacious attributes to facilitate their upcoming adventures. At the same time, the Thermopolium is well-detailed, therefore, players can easily put them inside their kitchen for decorative purpose.
- Players can cook food using a Thermopolium.
- This cooking style was inspired by the Eastern part of the world.
How to install:
- Download and Install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and Install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher
- Run recently downloaded .jar file, choose the version you want and press “Install.”
- Run Minecraft, select the profile with Fabric installed and press Play
- Press Start on Desktop
- Choose Run
- Type %appdata% onto Run and press Enter.
- Goes into Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar. Files onto the mod folder and run Minecraft.