The Triangle is a parkour map from ItsDandD and Iwanamalawi. Over 100 20×20 block levels make up this map. This parkour is huge in scale, standing at roughly 220 blocks tall! Take pleasure in the numerous types of levels. You’ll discover that certain stages are more engaging than others. This map has also been run through several times to identify any issues. Please let us know if you spot any bugs in the comments section.
- Please do not play on any other version or it may not work!
- You should set Render Distance to 12 or upper.
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
The Triangle Map Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.14.x