The Temple Map 1.16.5 is a parkour map created by LajciXeK. Greeting parkour players, let’s have some fun at The Temple! This single-player map is a parkour challenge designed in a jungle temple theme that will take players 15-20 minutes to finish. The map features 20 levels with different ranges of difficulty, including parkour and other fun challenges such as find the button and more. The map is suitable for both beginners and expert parkour players, but overall it is an easy map. Download this map from the links below and have fun!
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
The Temple Map 1.16.5 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.16.5