The Splash Milk Mod (1.18.2, 1.17.1) implements into the game a splash bottle that contains a certain amount of Milk in order for players to easily achieve the milk’s buff effects without having to drink them directly out of a bucket. While Milk has invariably been good for players to reduce hunger and get rid of the adverse bearing of poison and other detrimental effects, it is quite annoying to consume as players would have to find a cow and milk them using a Bottle. At the same time, these buckets can’t be stacked, therefore, creating a situation where players would have to spare 4 to 5 inventory slots just for milk alone. With Splash Milk, players can put this precious liquor into a splash bottle and throw them at their feet at any times for a quick buff.
- Players can now throw Milk and get rid of detrimental effects quickly.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.