The Ruined Tower Village Map 1.18.1 is a creation map designed by Asriel_TheSpaceShiba35476. Welcome adventures and travelers! If you come here for an adventure to “The Ruined Tower”, let’s take a look at the details of this village together. To begin with, players can use the Log Cabin at the start of the bridge as a safe hideout for the upcoming journey, feel free to visit other places along the way too. You will also find a map of the village right next to the Log Cabin, which will be a great help to locate The Ruined Tower. Download this map from the links below and have fun with your adventure!
- The Pathway Bridge.
- The Adventurer Log Cabin.
- The Temple of Enchantment.
- Zedric’s House and Farm.
- The Abandoned Outpost.
- The Ruined Tower.
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
The Ruined Tower Village Map 1.18.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.18.1