The Palace of Westminster Map 1.18.1 is a creation map designed by Aguero. If you ever have the chance to visit the UK, The Palace of Westminster is a destination that you can not miss! As you may have guessed, this map is the recreation of the most famous Palace in the world – The Palace of Westminster. Built after a fire in 1834, the palace follows a neo-gothic style and has more than 1000 rooms, 100 staircases, and 5 km of corridors. The map features the full structure of the palace, including exterior and interior for players to enjoy! Download this map from the links below and have fun.
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
The Palace of Westminster Map 1.18.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.18.1