The Outer End Mod 1.16.5/1.16.4 adds more content to the Outer End of Minecraft, therefore making the game a lot more enjoyable after players have successfully defeating the Ender Dragon. With how clever many players are in discovering a method to winning the game quickly, reaching the Outer End has become a prevalent. Many commence to building bases, allocate their resources to the Endcity. However, The Outer End has yet to constitute a reliable substitute for the overworld due to its nature of being monotonous. The rationale is that the world outside the End is lacking in resources and can’t be considered to be a rigorous replacement to their home bases. With The Outer End additions, players will no longer have to experience the content draught that’s going to incur after the death of Ender Dragon.
- The Outer End got revamped with new content.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
The Outer End Mod 1.16.5/1.16.4 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.16.4
For Minecraft 1.16.5