The Nether’s Flora Mod 1.16.5 adds into the game new vegetable lifes under the Nether. Normally, the Nether is known as a dead realm, where no natural life could be formed as the harsh condition down here is comparable to the literal hell itself. Therefore, the majority of players couldn’t make a base down here due to lack of food and reliable source of materials. With the idea behind Nether’s Flora, however, players can finally make a base here as they can commence on planting and harvesting the new-found plants. These “Nether’s floras” were manufactured to withstand even the harshest condition of the Nether, accommodating players with some of the most rigid materials.
- Flowers can now bloom under the Nether.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
The Nether’s Flora Mod 1.16.5 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.16.5