The Mighty Architect Mod 1.16.5/1.14.4 allows you to quickly establish a building from a specified set of rooms and features. It decorates and surrounds the ground plan you draw with walls, towers, roofing and more. Afterward, you choose a material palette to be used in the final schematic produced.
With The Mighty Architect, a great fraction of the design process gets sped up. This tool is made to allow players to quickly create a large number of schematics for a town or just their base. While the most outstanding features of your build should still be created by yourself, this will help you fill in the gaps with buildings that might not be revolutionary in architecture, yet aesthetically pleasing and surprisingly varied – provided you give it varied Ground Plans to work with.
It shows that the composition of a build is what makes it unique, the rest you can automate just like anything else in this game!
Mountainside Mansion: Using TMA with FTB Ultimate Reloaded
Wall of buildings: Using TMA on FTB Interactions. Most Blocks in the custom palette had a cheap EMC value
The city of Bellemare: Building a cityscape with the help of TMA on Enigmatica 2 Light. The Cathedral and Greenhouses are not generated
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
The Mighty Architect Mod 1.16.5/1.14.4 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.12.2
For Minecraft 1.14.3
For Minecraft 1.14.4
For Minecraft 1.16.3
For Minecraft 1.16.4
For Minecraft 1.16.5