The Lost Crew Map (1.18.1) is an adventure map designed by ROOFTEEK. Welcome courageous players, let’s get ready for a great adventure ahead! In this map, you are the owner of a cute little pig named Pancho. Your great love for the pet has encouraged you to find a way to communicate with him so you and your friends made a machine called the Transformer 2000 to turn mobs into human versions. Unfortunately, the machine turned your Pancho into an evil piglin. 15 years later, you wake up to find that your friends are still missing and it’s your mission to find them! Download this map from the links below and good luck with your journey!
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!