The Last King of Tyre is an adventure map created by Edward Marchioni. This is a large singleplayer dark fantasy RPG, which has been developed over 6 years and complete with a full custom combat system. Plus, it includes NPCs, spells, challenging bosses, tons of unique loot, and a complex interconnected world swimming in deep lore and many secrets – both in lore and throughout the world. Journey through this twisted world to find the Last King of Tyre. Along your path you’ll hear others’ voices, tempting you, pleading with you… Powerful items are scattered throughout the cities of E’Siraph. Use them to create a unique build that fits your playstyle, maximizing your strengths, and overcoming your weaknesses.
- Please do not play on any other version or it may not work!
- You should set Render Distance to 12 or upper.
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
The Last King of Tyre Map Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.14.x