The King of Parkour Land 2 is a parkour map created by DanTheDude. You’ll embark on a tough trip through a dozen exotic destinations inspired by the Donkey Kong Country games on this level. Every level is distinct and explorable, with a plethora of items and surprises to be discovered. This map is far larger and more advanced than the last one. It’s a big sequel that’s been painstakingly created to astonish and excite gamers with what parkour in Minecraft can actually become. We hope you enjoy The King of Parkour Land 2, which is the author’s biggest endeavor yet, combining some of his favorite things.
- Please do not play on any other version or it may not work!
- You should set Render Distance to 8 or upper (Recommended: 16).
- Remember to turn off Music and leave Clouds enabled.
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
The King of Parkour Land 2 Map Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.16.x