The Impossible Jump Map 1.18.1 is a parkour map made by Nordic Studios. An impossible but worth to try challenge for parkour experts out there! The Impossible Jump is an extremely challenging parkour map featuring 20 levels and only one checkpoint! The one and only checkpoint is placed at the 50th level, meaning that you will have to retain from making any mistake and consecutively advance to the next level in order to stay alive! Will you be able to make it to the end, or will the frustration stop you? Download this map from the links below and enjoy!
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
The Impossible Jump Map 1.18.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.18.1