The Horseman’s Blade Data Pack 1.17.1/1.16.5 introduces a new weapon into the game for this Halloween season. Horseman’s Blade is a sword made from Jack O’ Lantern. It was rumored that this is the weapon the Headless Horseman uses. Thus, it was given the name “Horseman’s Blade.” It has incredible power. Anyone who wields this sword will be granted strength and fire resistance. It can also fire explosive pumpkins to kill your enemies!
- New weapon: The Horseman’s Blade.
- To craft it, you need to drop 5 Netherite Blocks, 5 Jack O’ Lanterns and 1 Netherite Sword on the ground.
- Right-click to fire off an explosive pumpkin.
How to Install:
Please note that this data pack requires the appropriate resource pack and will not work with out it. Make sure to install that as well!
- Download the data pack and its resource pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Options…, then click on Resource Packs…, choose Open Resource Pack Folder. A window will pop out. You should drop the resource pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder. Then activate the resource pack by clicking on the triangle button on its thumbnail. (If you don’t see the resource pack, press Done then click on Resource Packs… again.)
- Go back to the main menu by pressing on Done button twice. Select Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out. Open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.
The Horseman’s Blade Data Pack 1.17.1/1.16.5 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.16.5
For Minecraft 1.17.1