The Hobbit House Map 1.18.1 is a house map designed by Nordic Studios. Isn’t it wonderful to have your own Hobbit House for your survival journey? Indeed, let’s visit a hobbit house with both finished exterior and interior in this map! From the outside, you can notice that there are a Stonecutter, a Blacksmith, and a wheat farm right next to the main door. On the inside, the house’s interior is rather simple yet useful and effective enough to sustain your survival adventure. Since the house is built in a naturally generated world with structures, you are safe to start your next survival playthrough on this map without missing anything in the game!
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
The Hobbit House Map 1.18.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.18.1