The Halloween Dimension Data Pack 1.16.5 introduces a spooky dimension into the game for you to explore this Halloween season. Halloween Dimension is painted with the color dark red and filled with monsters. It is a very dark, scary, dangerous dimension. If you are going to explore the Halloween Dimension, best come prepared with armors, tools, and foods. To get to the Halloween Dimension, simply eat a Dried Kelp. Then, if you want to go back to the Overworld, you can eat a Rotten Flesh. Good luck!
- A new and spooky dimension – the Halloween Dimension.
How to Install:
- Download the data pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out — open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy it. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.
The Halloween Dimension Data Pack 1.16.5 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.16.5