The Farm Map (1.18.1) is a survival map created by Nordic Studios. A farm is the most convenient way to sustain your hunger in the survival world of Minecraft. If you are looking for a more advanced, well-designed farm for your survival adventure, this map is for you! Just like its name, The Farm is simply a map where you can find several kinds of farms and structures like the windmill, tractors, roads and bridges. This map is also built in a naturally generated world, meaning you can start a brand new survival playthrough here!
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!