The Extractinator Mod 1.18.1 is a very useful machine allowing players to utilize their wastes and convert them into valuable materials. As players play through the game, there will be an instance where their inventories are filled with junk and unnecessary items such as gravel and cobblestones. While many experienced players would just throw them away as they know there will be no use for them in the future, however, the newer players often store them as they are more careful. With the Extractinator, both the new players and the experienced players are granted a new option, where they can utilise this newly invented machine to transform their junk into better items.
- A Machine where players can convert their junk into valuable resources.
How to install:
- Download and Install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and Install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher
- Run recently downloaded .jar file, choose the version you want and press “Install.”
- Run Minecraft, select the profile with Fabric installed and press Play
- Press Start on Desktop
- Choose Run
- Type %appdata% onto Run and press Enter.
- Goes into Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar. Files onto the mod folder and run Minecraft.
The Extractinator Mod 1.18.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.18.1