The Dream Recorder Map (1.18.1) is an adventure map created by TeddyPlayer1. While trying out his new invention, The Dream Recorder, Teddy accidentally trapped himself and split his mind into pieces across his dreams! Fortunately, he has left you messages in the form of Dream Recordings. Your mission in this map is to escape from the world of dreams by watching these recordings to get clues and find a way to put his mind back together. The map offers players 1 hour+ of content with plenty of crazy and fun functions to get stuck into! Download this map from the links below and enjoy!
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!