The Big Troll Hunt Map (1.18.2) is a finding map designed by Potassiumola. Happy April Fools! If you had fun trolling around with your friends on this day, you will certainly have fun in this map! In The Big Troll Hunt, your goal is to find as many of the 54 items as you can as fast as possible. You can challenge yourself by doing a speed run or competing with your friends to see who is the best hunter. Every required item will be hidden in barrels around the map and the enchanted item in the middle is worth double for whoever gets it first. Download this map from the links below and enjoy!
How to play:
- Collect 55 assigned items to win the game.
- Everything will be hidden in RED SHULKER BOXES around the map.
- Don’t take any items from item frames, books from lecterns, or mess with entities.
- 1. You are only allowed to take 1 of every item on the list.
2. Don’t take any items from item frames, books from lecterns or mess with entities.
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
The Big Troll Hunt Map (1.18.2) Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.18.2
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 1 Average: 5]