That Level Again is a puzzle map from Herobread. In this map, you will have to solve a 12-level puzzle, which has each level that looks somehow similar, but they are different. It could take you about 20 to 30 minutes to finish the map. Download the map from the link below and hit the challenge.
- Please do not play on any other version or it may not work!
- You should set Render Distance to 12 or upper.
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
That Level Again Map 1Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.16.x