Technicalities Lib Mod (1.18.2) is a library mod and shared API for all Technicalities mods (including Super Circuit Maker).
Includes a lot of tools and convenient helpers such as:
- Composition of blocks and items from behaviors and data.
- Item Holders (a simple way of storing items internally).
- Merged and indexed VoxelShapes (useful for multi-bounding-boxes).
- Advanced menus and screens (including ghost and lockable slots).
- Enum flags.
- Networking utilities.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Technicalities Lib Mod (1.18.2) Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.18.2, 1.18.1
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]