Take A Seat Data Pack 1.18.1 introduces a neat feature into Minecraft. Minecraft, being an open-world sandbox game, weirdly enough doesn’t have a simple chair… To be able to sit down, the player have to craft make-shift chair using multiple blocks and it can be quite complex. However, with this data pack, you won’t have to do that anymore. You can sit anywhere you want with just one command. After installing this data pack, you can create an invisible that enables you to sit where ever you like. To do so, just type [/trigger sit] and press right-click on that block. Have fun!
- Create an invisible chair to sit any where you want with this command [/trigger sit]
- The chair will automatically disappear if the player moves away.
How to Install:
- Download the data pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out — open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy it. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.
Take A Seat Data Pack 1.18.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.18.1