Sword Of Flame Data Pack 1.18.1, 1.17.1 introduces a new weapon that will surely spice up your gameplay. The Sword Of Flame, as the name suggested, is a sword that was forged in fire. To craft the sword, you need Obsidian Blocks and Iron Blocks. It is an unbreakable sword that deals decent damages and sets your enemies on fire when hit. But that’s not the unique part about the sword. The Sword Of Flame can conjure up a fireball when you right-click, and you can hit the fireball to launch it. Not only that, but the Sword Of Flame can also provide you with Fire Resistance while burning everything around you when you press shift. Have fun!
- A new weapon – the Sword Of Flame.
How to Install:
Please note that this data pack requires the appropriate resource pack and will not work with out it. Make sure to install that as well!
- Download the data pack and its resource pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Options…, then click on Resource Packs…, choose Open Resource Pack Folder. A window will pop out. You should drop the resource pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder. Then activate the resource pack by clicking on the triangle button on its thumbnail. (If you don’t see the resource pack, press Done then click on Resource Packs… again.)
- Go back to the main menu by pressing on Done button twice. Select Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out. Open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.
Sword Of Flame Data Pack 1.18.1, 1.17.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.17.1
For Minecraft 1.18.1