Survival Games Map 1.18.1 is a game map designed by GSOT. Good news for adventurous players, you can now enjoy one of the most exciting survival games in Minecraft’s latest version. Join your friends in a custom-built survival games map where you will go through various challenges and different types of gameplay. The map contains plenty of interesting features, including supply drops, custom loot tables, a custom-built border and much more! Download this map from the links below and don’t forget to read the instruction!
- SUPPLY DROPS: Land randomly around the map with rare loot.
- CUSTOM LOOT: Custom loot-tables depending on your distance from spawn.
- CUSTOM BORDER: The border will periodically pick a random location to move to, while also shrinking.
- SPAWN PODS: Running function survivalgames:reset will place everyone in a pod before you start the game.
How to play:
- Once in the game, you should see a message above your hotbar
- To start a game, run function survivalgames:reset (to put everyone in pods), then function survivalgames:start to let the games begin!
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
Survival Games Map 1.18.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.18.1