Subterrestrial Mod 1.18.1 introduces new structures, which can only be spawned in the underground. These mysterious buildings have been staying here for so long, yet, not many have come to realize the precious treasures hidden inside. At the moment, there are at least 12 different variants of these underground cabins and they are spread all around the overworld. Players not knowing about these cabins would eventually encounter one during their expeditions, however, they might miss out on a huge opportunity to be rich and wealthy. Despite being randomly generated, the inside of these structures is well-detailed and beautiful, thus creating a new level of immersion that not many have experienced before. Subterrestrial will bring the joy back for the adventurers once again.
- New Underground Structures are integrated into the game.
How to install:
- Download and Install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and Install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher
- Run recently downloaded .jar file, choose the version you want and press “Install.”
- Run Minecraft, select the profile with Fabric installed and press Play
- Press Start on Desktop
- Choose Run
- Type %appdata% onto Run and press Enter.
- Goes into Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar. Files onto the mod folder and run Minecraft.
Subterrestrial Mod 1.18.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.18.1