Substantial Data Pack 1.16.5/1.15.2 adds a new tool to the world of Minecraft Vanilla. With this pack, you can use a variety of commands similar to the ones you can use in essentials plugin. You can give special permissions such as spawn point, home location, teleporting between home, and even more. Keep in mind that you won’t be able to use your helmet slot. To equip the helmet, just hold it in your offhand instead. Download the pack from the link below and enjoy the game.
How to Use:
- /function substantial:a/op (gives OP permissions to the player executing the function)
- /trigger help (opens up the help tab)
- /trigger sethome set n (create or replace an existing home)
- /trigger set_max_home set n (sets the maximum amount of homes per player, OP only)
- /trigger keepInventory (changes the keepInventory gamerule, OP only)
- /trigger helmet (used to unequip your helmet)
- /trigger home set n (teleports you to the specified home)
- /trigger set_spawn (sets the world spawn at your position and rotation)
- /trigger spawn (teleports you to the spawn, if it has been set before)
- /trigger set_tp_delay set s (sets the amount of seconds you need to wait between multiple teleports)
- /trigger tpa set ID (sends a teleport request to the player with the specified ID)
- /trigger tpacc (accepts a pending teleport request)
- /trigger back (teleports you back to your previous location)
How to Install:
- Download the data pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out — open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy it. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.
Substantial Data Pack 1.16.5/1.15.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.15.x
For Minecraft 1.16.x