Stumble Upon Campfires Mod 1.16.5 introduces into the game a variety of campfires, that scattered around the overworld, waiting for players to visit. After a long venture, players would find themselves exhausted and running out of resources to resume their commutes. Sometimes, ones would wish to “stumble” upon a village to reaccumulate, gathering requisites to continue with their journey. Such action, however, will result in villagers losing their commodities, therefore incites anger toward the players. This ineluctably can be mitigated through the implementation of the new Campfire structures, which can accommodate for players through the harsh night.
- Random Campfires are being spawned around the overworld.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Stumble Upon Campfires Mod 1.16.5 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.16.5