How to install:
- Download a resource pack, you should get a .zip file.v
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- Click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”.
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”.
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”.
Strawberry GUI & Hot Bar Resource Pack (1.18.2, 1.17.1) Download Links:
for Minecraft 1.18.1,1.17.1
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]