Straw Golem Reborn Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 adds a helpful (and awfully cute) little golem to do some of your farming for you.
(This mod is a port of the original Strawgolem mod, brought back to life for modern versions of Minecraft.)
- Automatic harvesting of crops.
- Automatic replanting of crops.
- Automatic delivery of crops to a nearby chest.
- Supports modded crops, crops grown by vines (like pumpkins and melons), sweet berries, etc.
- Limited lifespan – by default, this is 7 Minecraft days! It goes down faster when they’re carrying something heavy like a pumpkin.
- Loves apples! They will follow you if you hold one.
- Can be healed with wheat! You’ll want to make sure they stay healed up as they’re quite fragile.
To make your very own straw golem, simply place a carved pumpkin atop a hay bale!
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Straw Golem Reborn Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.14.4
For Minecraft 1.15.2
For Minecraft 1.16.2
For Minecraft 1.16.4
For Minecraft 1.16.5