Have you ever been in the solution of needing a chest but you don’t have any wood on you? Stone Chest Mod 1.18.1, 1.17.1 provides chests made of Stone, Cobblestone, Andesite, Diorite, and Granite.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Stone Chest Mod 1.18.1, 1.17.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.12.2
For Minecraft 1.14.4
For Minecraft 1.15.2
For Minecraft 1.16.1
For Minecraft 1.16.5
For Minecraft 1.17.1
For Minecraft 1.18.1
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]