Stone Armor Mod (1.17.1, 1.16.5) allows players to create a decent set of armors utilizing one of the most common materials in the world of Minecraft, Stone. During the early game, it is quite difficult to set out and find Iron and Diamond in order to create a full set of armor as players would need to dig deep down. At the same time, this process can be quite dangerous as players are yet to possess any protections to guard themselves against adversaries hiding in the dark. With Stone Armor, digging up stones to make armors out of them will be made a reality and it will help players to safely progress through the game rather than having to rely on the weaker Leather Armors. Later on, players could also use Stone Armors as a substitute for their main armors.
- Players can now craft Armors out of Stone.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.