Statue of Liberty Map 1.17.1 is a creation map designed by Seriouscraft. Join a tour to visit the mighty Statue of Liberty, a colossal neoclassical sculpture on Liberty Island in New York Harbor, the United States. This creation map will help you to discover the structure of one of the most famous statues in the world while admiring the boundless limits of the author’s creativity. Download this map from the links below.
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
Statue of Liberty Map 1.17.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.17.1