Staff of Building Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 adds in new staff items which can be used to speed up building & block placement.
Holding a staff will show a placement range (but a range will only be displayed if you have the required items in your inventory). Clicking with the staff will fill in the selection with the relevant block, which lowers the staff durability and takes the blocks from your inventory.
How to install:
- Download and Install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and Install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher
- Run recently downloaded .jar file, choose the version you want and press “Install.”
- Run Minecraft, select the profile with Fabric installed and press Play
- Press Start on Desktop
- Choose Run
- Type %appdata% onto Run and press Enter.
- Goes into Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar. Files onto the mod folder and run Minecraft.
Staff of Building Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.15.2
For Minecraft 1.16.1
For Minecraft 1.16.2
For Minecraft 1.16.4
For Minecraft 1.16.5