Spine-Chilling is a horror map from (EHT). This map was inspired by the Silent Hill franchise. This is a single-player adventure map featuring a unique lighting mechanic that replicates a flickering lighter for a creepy in-game environment. This lighting may be triggering to people with epilepsy or sensitivity to flashing lights, so make sure you are OK with flickering before playing this map. Download the map from the link below, and remember to check the notes for settings.
- Please do not play on any other version or it may not work!
- You should set Render Distance to 12 or upper.
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
Spine-Chilling Map Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.16.x