Spellbound Weapons Data Pack 1.18.1 introduces a plethora of new weapons into Minecraft. The vanilla weapon system in Minecraft is quite dull. You go from Wood to Stone to Iron until you reach Netherite, and that’s it. As you upgrade, your sword will deal more damage, but they aren’t anything special. This data pack will change that by adding in 12 new weapons, each with their owns unique ability! These weapons can be found in various loot chests, drops from mobs, or can be crafted. They are versatile weapons that can be used as you see fits. Have fun!
- 12 new magical weapons.
- You can use this command [/function 1_splatus:spellbound/item_list] to get them instantly.
How to Install:
Please note that this data pack requires the appropriate resource pack and will not work with out it. Make sure to install that as well!
- Download the data pack and its resource pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Options…, then click on Resource Packs…, choose Open Resource Pack Folder. A window will pop out. You should drop the resource pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder. Then activate the resource pack by clicking on the triangle button on its thumbnail. (If you don’t see the resource pack, press Done then click on Resource Packs… again.)
- Go back to the main menu by pressing on Done button twice. Select Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out. Open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.
Spellbound Weapons Data Pack 1.18.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.18.1