Spawn Lanterns Mod 1.18.1 implements into the game a new lantern system, which players can utilize to reduce or increase the spawn rate of hostile as well as benevolent entities. With this power in hand, players will be granted the freedom to create an adventure map or alter the rate of monsters spawning to their desired levels, which in turn will make the entire gameplay experience much better. In Survival Mode, players can utilize them to go on an expedition without having to deal with annoying mobs spawning all around them. At the same time, a campfire could be made along with the Lanterns to guard players from distant attacks.
- Lanterns reducing monsters’ spawn rate are implemented.
How to install:
- Download and Install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and Install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher
- Run recently downloaded .jar file, choose the version you want and press “Install.”
- Run Minecraft, select the profile with Fabric installed and press Play
- Press Start on Desktop
- Choose Run
- Type %appdata% onto Run and press Enter.
- Goes into Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar. Files onto the mod folder and run Minecraft.
Spawn Lanterns Mod 1.18.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.18.1