Space Station Survival Map 1.18.1 is a survival map created by Nordic Studios. Surviving on land is no longer a challenging task for Minecrafters, but what about living in space? Let’s try it out in this map! The story begins when your space station’s systems suddenly went offline and stopped working. While the pilot is working on it, you have lots of time to survive on the limited space you’re given. Your main goals will be to set up a food system and keep it going, complete the challenges, customize your room, and get your hands on a set of collectibles from the custom traders! You can find out more about the challenges at the start of the map as well. Have fun!
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
Space Station Survival Map 1.18.1Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.18.1