Sound-Track Mod (1.18.2, 1.17.1) introduces into the game a new feature, in which, players can craft a jukebox that is slotted into a minecart. While this has no real functionality at first for ordinary players, these jukeboxes can be activated once they move through activator rail, which will play the content inside the boxes. Such a feature will allow players to create unique pieces of music as they can freely decide when a certain note will be played rather than relying entirely on regular Redstone. From now on, players can create a certain song if they are prominent enough in Redstone as the potential for a Minecart jukebox is almost limitless.
- Players can put jukeboxes inside a minecart.
How to install:
- Download and Install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and Install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher
- Run recently downloaded .jar file, choose the version you want and press “Install.”
- Run Minecraft, select the profile with Fabric installed and press Play
- Press Start on Desktop
- Choose Run
- Type %appdata% onto Run and press Enter.
- Goes into Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar. Files onto the mod folder and run Minecraft.