Soul Trap Mod 1.17.1 implements into the game a new utility block, which helps players trap the soul of an entity within them. Subsequently, the trapper will become a spawner, which summons the entity that was initially trapped in it. Having these summoners on command is quite convenient, however, players need to beware as if these traps get out of control, all hell will break loose and containing them won’t be possible. With precise utilization, however, players can turn these devices into the most profitable farming method ever seen by any Minecrafters. Remember, to earn a soul of a monster, you will first have to defeat it.
- Players can trap the soul of an entity inside a box to summon it later.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Soul Trap Mod 1.17.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.17.1